Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Owen's first haircut + our messy home

I've read a post on almost every single one of the big blogs I read that goes something like, "People wonder how I do it all, but believe me, I don't.  My house isn't always this clean, I don't always look this fabulous, blah blah blah..."  Well, here's a post in those ranks (although it's completely unnecessary here I'm sure, because I never post pictures of my clean house or fabulous self).  A post that is certain not to make you jealous.

Owen had his first haircut a couple-few weeks ago.  More of a trim really... no before and after pics because honestly the untrained eye wouldn't even see the difference.







There you have it: a peek into this disaster zone we call home and this real-life life we live.

May you feel just a little bit better about your own self today!  Because you know what?  If you are reading this, you are awesome.  Period.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, so deliciously honest and true Ang! Great commentary haha

    ReplyDelete

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...