Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New foods

We "processed" another vegetable for Bobby: acorn squash.  



I've never been much of a squash eater myself, but I figured I shouldn't force my ill feelings toward the food on my son.  And I'm glad I didn't, because Bob loved the acorn squash.  He was very displeased when I stopped feeding him to take a photo:



He even sucked the extra bits off his fingers between bites:



We also picked up a "sippy" cup for him.  Now instead of his two little bottom teeth clink-clinking on the glass, they scritch-scratch on the rubber.  I guess that's probably better, and in any case, this requires less supervision.  Bobby loves to drink water.



After a couple days of squash, Bobby tried avocado.  (I had fed it to him once before, but only a bite.)







He seemed to like it, but before the serving was finished he got too anxious for his liquid dinner:


(See his two little teeth?)

We finally moved on to the sweet potato we cooked and froze a couple of weeks ago:


(He's so delicious I could eat the mush right off his lips and fingers!)






I suppose I can't keep track of every single time Bobby eats a new food for the rest of his life... but I can try, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...