Monday, April 4, 2011

Enjoying the small things and other links

This right here is why I blog -- to help me enjoy and and also remember forever all the small things (like Bob staring at a little people rooster on his finger) that make this simple life oh so amazing.  And also a perfect example of why I enjoy "Enjoying the small things" by Kelle Hampton (perhaps you've noticed the link on my blog list).  Kelle's photos and writing are simply beautiful.


This right here is a recipe for sweet potato and sausage soup that I've been thinking about for weeks since I ate the last bowl.  Dare I say -- the best soup I ever had?


Blogger has some new blog viewing options, which are kinda cool if your internet connection is cooperative at all, which mine is not.  Check it.  Use the drop down menu at the top right to switch views.

Real post coming soon -- have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Kelle's blog - so good! I love your blog too! Yay for being blogging buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...