Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gram's 90th

Are you ready for a TON of photos?  Hope so...

Gram (Bob's mom's mom's mom's mom, aka great-great-grandmother) turned 90 a couple of weeks ago.  I asked her, "Does 90 years feel like a long time?"

"No, no not really," she said.


Lots of family and distant relatives came up for the party... many of whom I didn't get a picture of.  I guess I focused more on the usual crowd (because they're my loves, I suppose).






Uncle Lee just had his 50th birthday a couple days ago -- Happy birthday and love you!






















 Cousin Glen just turned 50, too!  (Right?)



fruitbasket cake is amazing






matching hats, knitted by yours truly using the "Knifty Knitter" 

that lady right up there above bob's head was straight up CRAZY.  not. right.

bob's not too sure about dan yet, but you better get used to him, buddy --
he's my lifelong next door neighbor!

yep, that's probably exactly what I'll look like 
when my grandkids try to take pictures of me in 45 years


I LOVE my Grammie! 

everyone who came in or called would say "happy birthday, gram!" 
and she'd say "happy birthday" back.







bob watches in awe as ben and mason play catch.  he cannot wait to get in on that.
little weirdo.

big weirdo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When can you stop telling your child's age in months?  Everyone asks, "how old is he?" because they just can't help it; it's a fun little guessing came in your head -- "i bet he's 14 months..." and approximately 45% of the population can't resist knowing how close they were.  So I'm quitting on months...  Bob is "practically one and a half" for now.




"tree horse" 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a whole year since I started my "boblog."  Here's my very first post, Bobby is 5 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...