Friday, June 27, 2014

sibling love

I love taking photos of my kids.  I love having photos of my kids.  (Big surprise, right?)  But photos of my kiddos together, loving each other?  They are the best.  These boys adore their baby sister -- it is just too precious to handle.  All day long it's the kiss Maisy Lou game, as Owen says.  While Bob and O will almost never pose for a photo, they're often willing (or begging) to hold Maisy for one.  The guys adore each other as well, most of the time, and it's nice to have evidence of those playing doctor tickle fights forever.  I love these three; they bring so much JOY around here.


Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. They all look so much alike! What a bunch of cuties :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...