Thursday, August 12, 2010

Halibut Point

I worked hard (ok not that hard, but a little hard) on this outlook view panorama, so I'm just gonna go ahead and start with it:


That's seven shots stitched together -- if you click on the image you can get a closer look.  See Ben and Bob way to the left?

Anyway, last Saturday the three of us took a trip up to Halibut Point State Park in Gloucester.  Ben and I hadn't been there since way back when we were first dating:


It's such a cool place.  If you haven't been, you should go.  It's right on Route 127, $2 to park, a short walk to the quarry, and another short walk down to the rocks on the ocean.  Here are some of my favorite pics from the day...

The quarry:







"Look, mom, it's baby stonehenge," I heard a little boy yell:






There are so many cool spots in the rocks to explore.







It works out nicely when Bob and I can share toys so that we have less to carry:





The details are often just as beautiful as the big picture...



Oh, I love the North Shore.  And I love fun days with my two loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...