Thursday, May 13, 2010

Six Month Checkup

Bobby had his six month checkup yesterday morning.  All's well.  He sat in his own chair in the waiting room for the first time:


When we got to the exam room things took a turn for the worse.  The nurse that weighed Bob and gave him his immunizations was awful.  He normally loves getting nude and getting on the scale, but this lady yanked him from my arms and plopped him down so abruptly that it scared the poo out of him.  I'm exaggerating -- it only scared the pee out of him.  Here he is taking a quick break from crying as he fills up his little scale seat:


(And actually I am also exaggerating about her scaring the pee out of him; he always pees in the scale.)

I didn't take any photos of the immunization fiasco, but I don't think anyone really wants to relive that anyway.  Poor Bob.  Lucky for him, I don't think he's going to remember the experience for long...

Bob's 6-month (and 4 days) stats:

17 pounds
26 inches long/tall
17 1/4 inch head circumference
Infinite cuteness

I think all these were around the 35th percentile, except the cuteness factor, which is clear off the charts.

Way to grow, Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...