Thursday, December 9, 2010

First visitors on the farm

This is all old news, but since I'm keeping my photo journal here I want to include it anyway...

Two of Ben's best friends for life, Tim and Justin, helped us unload the uhaul when we got to NY.  Just for something interesting to do while they were here, we went to Brewery Ommegang for a tour.






I've been on the tour a few times already, so I stayed at the car with sleeping Bob (okay, mostly I walked around and took pictures, but I kept watch over the car).  Here's little man waking from his nap on the go.


Bobby and I hopped in for the best part of the tour.  I rarely drink anymore, so (I'll be honest) I can get a little loose before the end of the free tasting.







Mom and her boyfriend Tom, James, and Bailey came to visit the first weekend we were here.



We ordered pizza for lunch:








Then my besties Cass and Kara came to visit for Bobby's first birthday.


We walked through Cooperstown...


went to Doubleday Field...
(that's tiny Bob up top in the middle!) 


We took a much more adventurous brewery tour: Ommegang, Cooperstown Brewing Co., and Bear Pond Winery -- and later we ate dinner at TJ's diner...  Bob couldn't do any tasting, obviously, but there was plenty of fun for him anyway...






Cass and Kara brought Bobby lots of goodies for his birthday:




Bob loves to see faces other than ours every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...