Tuesday, March 19, 2013

journals

There's a reason I haven't been quite as obsessive about keeping up with little things here on the blog: daily notekeeping in my journals.


Last year I kept a book of Bob's quotes...




This year I've taken it a step farther and I also include notes some days and once in a while I even let Bobby contribute...




And I've got one going for Owen this year too...




I went shopping for daily journals at Barnes and Noble on January 1st because they're already half price by then; it's pretty much my favorite New Year's tradition.

Keeping the journals has been super satisfying and not hard to keep up with; they help me feel as though I'm saving a slice of these sweet years to savor later on.  And if I don't live 'til they're grown, or even if I do, my boys will be able to look through these books and know how very, very, very much their mama loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone likes comments. Leave some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...